a brief hello :)

"We're All Mad Here" - Lewis Carroll


↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Hello, Friends on the Internet! I'm Shadi, but you can call me shads. Um... so blogging... yes... 👊  So as you can see, I have decided to start a blog. A perk that you need to know about me is that I love anything and everything related to anime, manga, music, Disney, food and travelling. 

I grew up with Disney and I would watch all the classic princess shows and Pixar. As I grew older, I started to watch some Disney Channel Originals on Disney Channel like Cloud 9, Hocus Pocus,  Halloween town etc... One of my favorite Disney classic movies is Alice in Wonderland. I first watched it when I was like 8 years old and I remember being extremely scared of the Cheshire Cat.  
But as I grew older, I was like ehhh... he's not scary at all! 

I mean he's just a cat smiling right? or... just daydreaming.... I guess... lol :) 


It's been like 6 months i think that I got into Anime and Manga. I FREAKING LOVE Anime and Manga and I think that it's one of the greatest things that has existed in my life. 
I mean... like I had to like list 5 of my favs anime... I wouldn't be able to do that.
IT'S FUCKING HARD TO JUST PICK 5! 

Anyways... the first ever anime that I ever watched was Death Note and I thought that it was one of the most epic Amines that I have ever watched in my entire life. 

 But as always, nobody can just chose one single favorite character right? 
WRONG!!!! Well, at least not for Death Note... 👅 because I love Ryuk. 


So I just wanted to explain what this blog is about in general, so yeah! if you have any questions, feel free to ask away by basically commenting ur thoughts. 

Remember that this blog is like a open diary for all u readers out there. 



stay cool ma dudes and dudettes 

xx

Shadi 🌹

Comments